Sleeping To Change Pain (Group Self Management Program)
Length: 6 sessions Duration: 60 minutes Cost: $180
This program is designed for patients who live with chronic pain and suffer from interrupted sleep. It integrates current sleep research and therapy techniques including:
- Sleep hygiene: how to set yourself up for sleep success
- Information about medications and supplements
- Relaxation and stress management
- Cognitive Therapy Techniques
- Pain education and sleep science
Changing pain often changes sleep, AND changing sleep can often change pain. Let us help.
You should go if...
- Your sleep is scattered, inconsistent, and not restful
- You have trouble sleeping because of stressful or racing thoughts
- Pain wakes you up throughout the night
- Your provider recommends it