Curious about our wait times?
Your wait time for your first one-on-one consultation depends on your condition.
- Our physicians review your referral and decide which services are right for you.
- Depending on your condition, you may be seen for a consultation earlier.
- One-on-one consultations with the few Royal College pain specialists are in high demand and wait times are unfortunately long. We are doing our best to bring more top pain specialists to CHANGEpain to reduce wait times.
- We will contact you when it is your turn to be scheduled for a consultation.
Here are some options to consider while you are waiting.
2. Live Plan Be
Manage pain your way, using Pain BC’s new online service.
- Learn about the science behind chronic pain.
- Keep track of your symptoms and their impacts.
- Develop a plan for better pain management and quality of life.
- Connect with a like-minded community of others who live with pain
3. Pain BC
Pain BC is a collaborative non-profit organization made up of people in pain, health care providers, and leaders. They aim to improve the lives of people in pain through education, empowerment and innovation.
Pain BC has many resources for people with pain - be sure to check them out!